Landmark sign Ltd. has assisted with the Creative in the sign design in February 2011.
Starting in 2011 Landmark Sign Ltd. has produced signing for most of Princess Auto’s new stores and rebranding of others across Canada, from Victoria in the west to Charlottetown in the east.
The preparation for these projects is complex and requires experienced staff and contactors. The management and co-ordination of the above activities requires close teamwork and communication between sales and production staff members.
Area of Projects:
The following is an example of services and expertise provided by Landmark Sign Ltd. for large National Accounts such as Princess Auto Ltd.
- - Approval of clients sign plans and Schedules
- - Insurance and Work Safe documentation and approvals
- - Preparation of and signed approvals of production shop and engineered drawings
- - Signed quotation approvals for manufacturing and installation
- - Site surveys
- - Landlord approvals
- - Facilitation of all sign permit applications and permits, municipal and provincial
- - Working through variances with municipalities if required
- - Estimating project costs including installation, crating and shipping
- - Clear and concise communication with client and on site project managers.
- - Appointment of contractors, installers, electricians
- - Co-ordination of installation with on-site projects managers
- - Co-ordination of shipping and receiving
- - Final inspections photographs and billing
Types of Signage:
This includes but is not limited to: Door signs, ADA signage, Wayfinding signage, Digital format signs, Suspended signs, MOT signage, Channel letters, Freestanding pylons, Large structural columns