Sign Assembler - 1 Position Available (Victoria Loction)
Our mission is to establish a lasting relationship with every customer by consistently exceeding their expectations. Each member of our team plays a key role in determining how successful we are at providing the outstanding service we take pride in; the people we work with are dedicated, goal-oriented, and know how to think outside of the box.
Typical Sign Assembler Duties:
- Assembling various types of illuminated and non-illuminated signage
- Possible vinyl applications
- Reading and interpreting shop drawings
- Performing general labour, as required
Skills and Requirements:
- Punctual and with a "can do" attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding environment
- High attention to detail, great listener, able to follow instructions
- Must be able to work over time when and if required
- Must be willing to travel out of town when and if required
- Valid Driver's License with clean driver's abstract
What We Offer:
- Great team environment
- Opportunity for advancement
- Training on the job
- Full-time, permanent position
- Benefit package available
Right candidate will have a can-do attitude, be responsible and eager to join a great team.
Wage depend upon experience.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or drop-ins please.
Only those short listed will be contacted.